Step back to a magical time when rum was a currency, and Sydney's harbourside area of The Rocks was filthy rich with it. See local drinkers in their natural habitat, join them in their ablutions, and learn about why rum was worth rebelling for... then and now.
Sydney Rum Ran The Rocks Tour Highlights
- Become an insider in the Rocks, Sydney’s oldest neighbourhood
- Hop between three unique local pubs, fuelled by tantalising historical tales
- Check out Sydney’s sights from a different perspective
- Indulge in a few glasses of local craft beers
Inclusions: Local English-speaking guide, and three drink stops.
Exclusions: Items of a personal nature, gratuities for guides, and additional food and drinks (other than indicated above).
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Meeting point: Booking Centre, Wharf 6, Circular Quay Sydney NSW 2000
- Starting time: 2pm
- Ending point: George Street, The Rocks, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia