Sydney icons Butter are popping up in The Rocks Square this summer with Impossible™ burgers, cocktails in collaboration with Rambling Rascals and lots of special events.
Sydney’s most hyped dining concept, Butter, has gained a cult following for their stores which combine rare sneakers, fancy champagne and hot fried chicken. And now they’re coming to The Rocks for a limited time.
The Sydney foodie icons are bringing all their mates along for the ride, promising a fun, sustainable & delicious experience for Sydney foodies.
The menu is a collaboration with Impossible™ Foods - the beef made from plants that’s better for the planet. It includes a range of delicious burgers that taste even better than the real thing, including:
- Impossible™ Cheeseburger: Impossible™ Beef pattie, cheese, pickles, onion, tomato sauce, american mustard, butter’s secret sauce on a sesame seed bun
- Impossible™ Classic Burger: Impossible™ Beef pattie, cheese, tomato, lettuce, pickles, onion, tomato sauce, thousand island dressing on a sesame seed bun
- Impossible™ Aussie: Impossible™ Beef pattie, beetroot, pineapple, tomato, lettuce, cheese, onion, BBQ sauce on a sesame seed bun
- Impossible™ Chilli Cheeseburger: Impossible™ Beef pattie, Impossible™ Beef chilli, cheese, pickles, onion, tomato sauce, american mustard, butter’s secret sauce on a sesame seed bun
- Impossible™ Katsu: Crumbed and fried Impossible™ Beef pattie, fresh panko, cabbage slaw, tonkotsu sauce, on thick cut white bread
- Classic American Impossible™ Chili Fries: fat shoestring fries, topped with traditional american Impossible™ Beef chilli and green shallots
- American Impossible™ Chilli Cheese Fries: fat shoestring fries, topped with traditional american Impossible™ Beef chilli, green shallots and cheese
But don't worry, you will still be able to get their world famous hot cinnamon donuts to finish off your meal.
This special Pop Up will also feature a full stand alone bar - called Butter Bar (of course!) - and Butter will be steppin out with a star studded supporting crew! This includes long time stablemates Moet Hennessy, to newcomers to the Sydney scene Atomic Breweries. Also coming on board is Charlie and the team from Rambling Rascals / Double Deus who have created three sexy Hennessy and Belvedere cocktails to be exclusively served at the Pop Up. Check out these beauties:
- B BREEZY - Belvedere, Double Grapefruit, Lime Leaf, Cranberry, Soda
- VERY SPECIAL NEGRONI - Hennessy VS, Campari, Sweet Vermouth, Absinthe, Orange Zest
- HENNYTHING’S POSSIBLE - Hennessy VS, Yuzu, Strawberry, Cointreau, Lemon, Clarified Milk - this comes out completely clear with the clarified milk
As always, Butter will be focusing on reducing their food waste and using sustainable products that are better for people and the planet. All bread served at the pop-up will come courtesy of Butter’s friends at the Bread and Butter Project, a social enterprise and bakery that gives 100% of their profit to help shape the lives of those seeking refuge and asylum through training and employment.
The Butter team are planning to bring extra good vibes to The Rocks Square for their pop-up, regularly hosting DJs and live performances as well as:
- Limited edition clothing releases
- Live music and DJs every week
- Bottomless Brunch - 3 packages available
- Butter hour - 5 - 6pm Thur, Fri, Sat and Sunday
- Secret menu items
If you like burgers, bubbles and good times, trust us, you’re going to love Butter. Visit soon as this pop up is here for a strictly limited time!