Modern Asian bar and restaurant in a beautifully preserved heritage building.
Located in the heritage-listed Old Police Station building at The Rocks, Sergeant Lok places an emphasis on fresh seafood and seasonal ingredients through its wide range of Asian spices. Guests can expect a delightful and refreshing touch to the menu which looks to re-invent some of the most classic Asian dishes.
Embrace the rich history of The Rocks precinct and this wonderful building through a carefully selected drinks list featuring colonial inspired signature cocktails whilst matching the flavour profile of our dishes.
* From Friday 24 January, Sergeant Lok will close at 10pm instead of 6pm on Tuesday and Wednesdays.
Valentine's Day - Fri 14 Feb
Valentine's Day 5-Course Menu
- A glass of bubbles to start
- Pacific oyster, salmon roe, black vinegar
- Seared kingfish, spinach, soft leek
- Prawn and scallop roll, Nouc cham
- Wagyu Sirloin MB5, cooked medium, fermented oyster mushroom
- Dark chocolate mousse, mulberry
$95 per person. Bookings are essential.
Lunar New Year 2020 - Thu 30 Jan to Sun 9 Feb
LNY2020 3-Courses Menu
- An arrival LNY Cocktail
- Lobster, fried noodle, sweet and sour sauce
- Steamed Mud-Crab, sticky rice, XO sauce
- "Dragon's tear" jelly, soy crumble, palm sugar
$88 per person. Bookings are essential.