Join in the day time action on Sydney Harbour this Australia Day for the annual Ferrython and Australia Day parade.
See the Sydney State Ferries dressed up in spectacular colours as they race for first place under the Sydney Harbour Bridge followed by a fine parade of tall ships, small ships, big boats and beautiful classics.
Enjoy the famous annual Ferrython on spectacular Sydney Harbour with your choice of a light refreshment meal or a delicious seafood and carvery buffet lunch, live commentary, followed by freshly percolated coffee and tea.
- 3 hour day cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Seafood and carvery buffet lunch or light refreshments option (variety of sandwiches)
- Up close action to the Ferrython race
- Freshly percolated coffee and tea
- Selection of beverages available from the bar
- Brilliant day out on the Harbour
What will you see on the Australia Day Cruise?
Vagabond's Australia Day cruise will offer you great access to the following Sydney harbour events:
- 10:45am – 11.45am – Ferrython Race
- 12:00pm – Australia Army 21 Gun Salute
- 12:30pm – The skies will be alive with a squadron of planes and helicopters
- 12:45pm – Australia Day Parade
- 1:15pm – Australia Day Regatta