The Melbourne Cup is world renowned for its flair and glamour—and if you can't make it to the race but you're looking for a great afternoon, then join Vagabond for a Sydney Harbour Melbourne Cup Lunch Cruise.
It's packed with a three hour Sydney Harbour cruise, their famous seafood and carvery buffet lunch, followed by fresh fruit platters.
With a fully licensed bar onboard, you can grab a refreshing drink while soaking up the amazing sights of Sydney Harbour (bar packages also available).
Join in on the fun with onboard sweepstakes and their Most Outrageous Hat competition, while you watch the race live on large screens.
Tickets are selling fast, so book early to reserve your seats.
- three hour lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour aboard the M.V. Spirit
- see all the sights from spacious indoor and outdoor decks across three decks
- large TV screens to watch the race live
- indoor allocated seated dining
- delicious seafood and carvery buffet lunch freshly prepared on board
- tempting desserts, fruit platters with tea and coffee
- house beers, wine, sparkling, soft drinks and juices included for three hours
- cash bar for spirits or upgrade to a premium bar package for $10
- join in with on board sweepstakes
- prizes and giveaways on board
- photographer on board
- background music before and after the race
- professional host to ensure everyone has a great time
- the longest cruise route on Sydney Harbour.