Druitt Landing is situated in the south-eastern corner of Cockle Bay in Darling Harbour adjacent to Wheat Road.
The Druitt Landing site provides pedestrian entry into Darling Harbour from Druitt Street.
The site is well suited to sampling, activations and filming & photography.
The site can provide a cityscape or water backdrop for your activity in a main pedestrian thoroughfare.
Application and booking information
- Product sampling Public product displays
- Commercial promotions Promotional activity
- Pedestrian access to Druitt Steps
In addition to general standards/criteria, the proposed event must:
- Not obstruct pedestrian access – continuous public access along the Cockle Bay pedestrian waterfront promenade is to be maintained
- Maintain at least 1.5 metre set back off Druitt Street steps, hoarding and furniture at all times
- Consult with PMNSW before any vehicle movements on timber decking areas due to weight loading restrictions.
- Maintaining public access
- Limited vehicle access
- Limited power
Cockle Bay Wharf building and under Pyrmont Bridge (including accessible toilets)
Via Druitt Street steps, Iron Wharf Place, Bathurst Street pedestrian bridge, and Darling Harbour Promenade
Lift access: Druitt Street
Via Wheat Road and Cockle Bay Promenades
Darling Quarter car park, Harbourside car park (access from Murray Street, Pyrmont) and the ICC Sydney car park
10 amp single phase and 32 amp three phase (5 pin Wilco outlet) from adjacent overpass pylon