Harbourside Amphitheatre is located between Harbourside Shopping Centre and Cockle Bay.
A paved area with steps/seating terraces, Harbourside Amphitheatre is a high foot traffic location with the water as a backdrop to the amphitheatre’s seating.
Application and booking information
- Artistic installations Temporary art displays
- Public entertainment e.g. music
- Product sampling Public product displays
- Commercial promotions Promotional activity
- Live sites
- Viewing platform for on-water displays
- Public performance
- Viewing area
- Public gathering, passive recreation
- Seasonal attractions
- Consider impact of noise on Harbourside’s tenants
- Give consideration to maintaining tenants’ views of the water and Cockle Bay foreshores
- Install water’s edge protection for specific events.
- No staging or storage facilities
- Foreshore pedestrian circulation and busking pitches
- Risk mitigation strategies in relation to water’s edge
- Public space not suitable for private events
- Proximity to restaurants
Inside Harbourside Shopping Centre, under Pyrmont Bridge west (including accessible toilets)
Via Iron Wharf Place (including light rail stop), Harbourside Shopping Centre, and Darling Harbour foreshore promenade
Via Zollner Circuit or Iron Wharf Place
ICC Sydney car park or Harbourside car park (access from Murray Street, Pyrmont)
3x 15 amp, 1x 10 amp and 2x 32 amp 3 phase (5 pin wilco outlet). Additional power available nearby if required.