The International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney Forecourt is a paved forecourt between the ICC Sydney and Cockle Bay.Set against the backdrop of Cockle Bay & ICC Sydney, adjacent to the south western promenade of Cockle Bay.
The Woodward Fountain is located in the Forecourt.
Application and booking information
- Artistic installations Temporary art displays
- Public entertainment e.g. music
- Product sampling Public product displays
- Commercial promotions Promotional activity
- Pedestrian thoroughfare
- Public gathering space
- Passive recreation
- Maintain emergency vehicle access between Tumbalong Boulevard and Iron Wharf Place
- Give consideration to potential conflicts of interest with ICC Sydney events
- Maintain at least 1.5 metre set back off ICC Sydney entrance points.
- Activities that conflict with events in the ICC Sydney or amenity of the area may not be permitted.
- Maintaining public flow
- No access to potable water
- Limited open space due to fountain placement
- Limited power access
- Proximity to ICC Sydney entrances
ToiletsInside Harbourside Shopping Centre and on Tumbalong Boulevard under the ICC Sydney (including accessible toilets)
Pedestrian accessVia Druitt Street steps and lift, Iron Wharf Place, Bathurst Street pedestrian bridge, and Darling Harbour foreshore promenade
Vehicle accessVia Iron Wharf Place
ParkingDarling Quarter carpark, Harbourside car park (access from Murray Street, Pyrmont) and the ICC Sydney car park
Power2x 15 amp single phase and 2x 32 amp 3 phase available from western boardwalk (cable management required)
Virtual 360° Tour