Tumbalong Boulevard is a long paved walkway leading from Cockle Bay through to Darling Square and Hay Street.While primarily a pedestrian thoroughfare, some areas may be used for small activations. Limited space is available for larger infrastructure including shipping containers and food trucks. The Boulevard is split into North, Mid and South sections.
Application and booking information
- Product sampling Public product displays
- Activations including shipping containers
- Food trucks
- Pedestrian thoroughfare
- Access way for ICC Sydney
In addition to general standards/criteria, the proposed event must:
- Give consideration to potential conflicts of interest with ICC Sydney events
- Maintain a 4m emergency vehicle clearance.
- Activities that conflict with events in the ICC Sydney or amenity of the area may not be permitted.
- Maintaining pedestrian flow
- Limited space
- Limited power access
- Proximity to Tumbalong Park may affect availability due to other booked events
- No potable water
ToiletsTumbalong Boulevard under the ICC Sydney and under the Pier Street Overpass (including accessible toilets)
Pedestrian accessVia Cockle Bay Wharf, Tumbalong Boulevard, Darling Quarter’s Civic Connector, ICC Sydney steps, Moriarty Walk, Zollner Circuit
Vehicle accessVia Zollner Circuit
ParkingDarling Quarter carpark, Harbourside car park (access from Murray Street, Pyrmont) and the ICC Sydney car park
PowerLimited power available depending on location