MCA Family tours
Be ready to laugh, shimmy and play! Bring the entire family along and participate in this inclusive and collaborative experience. Our artist educator will guide your family through the exhibition Lindy Lee: Moon in a Dew Drop, stopping at a few key artworks to have a closer look and partake in some creative learning strategies that the whole family will enjoy.
To follow COVID-19 safety guidelines, each tour is limited to two families with a maximum of 5 people per family. All ages are welcome, including the young at heart! The tour will run for approximately 75 minutes.
Recommended for families with children ages 6–12.
*Concession: Tertiary/TAFE/ESL Students with photo ID, Senior’s Card holders, Unemployed/Concession Card holders, NAVA card holders
$40 Family ticket
$32 MCA Members
- First time to the MCA? Visit our Social story: how to access the MCA.
- Changing facilities and accessible bathrooms are located on the Ground Floor and Level 3.
- Grab a snack from the kids menu at the MCA Cafe on Level 4.
- Please note, we do not have a drinking fountain available onsite due to COVID-19.
- Excited about coming to the MCA? Try out our Activity: Map your way to the MCA.
The health and safety of visitors and staff is our main priority at the MCA. We are following government guidelines with regard to COVID-19 to ensure our visitors and staff are safe at all times and follow social distancing guidelines. Please read our visitor safety information here.
Cancellation or refunds
If you or a family member are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 or have tested positive yourself, please get in touch with us to reschedule your tour or arrange a refund.
Lindy Lee public programs are proudly supported by our Major Partner Telstra.