Sugar Republic returns to Sydney with a brand new immersive candy experience, exclusively at The Rocks. Feel like a kid again as you slide into a giant pool of marshmallows, play in a life size gum ball machine and explore two storeys packed with interactive fun and brilliant photo ops in a stunning heritage building.
At this unique exhibition you'll get to...
- Swim in a Pool of Marshmallows
- Guess the Aussie lollies at the Scratch ‘n’ Sniff Wall
- Climb inside a Prize Claw Machine
- Enter Bubble O’ Bill and Jill’s Wild West Saloon
- Celebrate at the ALLEN’S Lollies Birthday Party Zone
- Jump out of a Lifesize Birthday Cake
- Spin Flex Mami’s Wheel of Fortune and take a Lucky Dip
- Visit a Human Size Gumball Machine
- Relax in the Iconic Biccies Living Room
- Take a lesson at Sugar High School
- Play in a Sprinkles Ball Pit
- Bring back your milk bar memories with art by Frida Las Vegas
- Take part in a Teddy Bear’s Picnic
- Play Giant Donut Connect 4
- Check out Australia's BIG LOLLY JAR
- Choose how you swing - Chocolate or Popcorn?
Sweetening the deal are free lollies and ice cream!
You'll also enjoy creating endless photos and video content at their colourful, nostalgic backdrops.
This is THE ‘must see’ summer exhibition for anyone who ever hit a sugar high, slammed a Tim Tam or jumped for joy at the sound of a Mr. Whippy van- so don’t miss out! Round up your gang and book NOW as we're here for a limited time.
$38 adult; $28 child; group pricing and private bookings available.