An exciting week of premium G&Ts at Frank Mac's and The Doss House
Frank Mac's and The Doss House have united with Dingle Distillery for a week of bespoke G&Ts in honour of International Gin and Tonic Day.
Dingle Distillery is Ireland's original artisan distillery making world class whiskey and award-winning gin & vodka. To celebrate International Gin and Tonic Day, Frank Mac's and The Doss House have joined forces to serve Dingle Original Pot Still Gin (awarded world's BEST gin in 2019) with flavoured Fever Tree Tonic waters and bespoke garnishes.
- Dingle Original Pot Still Gin & Fever Tee Indian Tonic Water with Pink Grapefruit and Kaffir Lime Leaf
- Dingle Original Pot Still Gin & Fever Tree Elderflower Tonic with Green Apple and Lemon Thyme
- Dingle Original Pot Still Gin & Fever Tree Wild Raspberry Tonic Lemon Zest and Raspberries
There'll also be live entertainment on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Thursday - Blues & Roots with Jesse Redwing 7pm - 10pm
- Friday - Acoustic with Jukes Music 4pm - 7pm
- Sunday Acoustic with Jukes Music 3pm - 6pm
Wednesday 19 October to Sunday 23 October
83 George StreetGet directions