We’re Not Like Anywhere Else In Sydney
The Rocks offers a contrasting fusion of elements, unlike anywhere else in Sydney. It’s old and new, simple and complex, it’s where culture, character and people converge in unpredictable and exciting ways. There’s modern art amidst aging sandstone and on-trend dining behind worn facades. There are boutique clothing brands in old butcher shops and simple cafes sharing sidewalks with world-class hotels. Every space here holds stories, written over generations and delicately crafted by time.
Located on the stunning Sydney harbour and set amid some of Sydney’s most iconic cultural destinations, The Rocks is an ever-evolving mix of pleasures and experiences, providing unique leasing opportunities that no other precinct can rival.
The Rocks is a significant mixed-use retail, commercial and hospitality precinct and has:
- 25 hectares of premium real estate spanning Circular Quay to the Harbour Bridge
- over 15 million annual customer visits (Jan - Dec 2019)
- $85 average spend per visit (Source: Quantium 2017)
- prime access to the CBD and all modes of transport
- home to much loved cultural institutions
- a uniquely vibrant and energetic atmosphere that trades day and night
Customers are attracted by our unique, bespoke and ever-changing food and beverage offer, our vibrant laneway outdoor dining environments and the moments of delight and entertainment they discover on every visit.