Social Media Community Guidelines
Posts will be hidden or deleted if they are considered to be:
- Abusive, offensive or unlawful: Harassment, bullying or provoking other community members, swearing, derogatory language and expression of views that are racist, sexist, homophobic, predatory or sexually explicit are not acceptable. Posts we deem to be potentially defamatory or that violate privacy laws will be removed.
- Political in nature: While we welcome the discussion of policies and initiatives, it is not the place to discuss political parties and personalities.
- Misleading information or misinformation: Information that is false, unfounded or misleading, whether intentional or not, will be removed.
- An infringement of intellectual property rights: Respect and acknowledge original creators when sharing content.
- Sales and promotion: We do not accept advertisements, requests to endorse commercial products or services or soliciting donations. We do not accept posts that encourage sales of any product or service, including ticket sales.
- Spam or harmful: Copied and pasted, duplicated or off-topic posts will be removed. We do not tolerate posts containing links to harmful or suspicious websites or applications.
- Personal details: As this is a public page, we will remove any posts that contain private information or personal details, such as email addresses or phone numbers.
- A violation of Instagram, Facebook or Meta's terms and conditions. If you breach these guidelines, we may block your account.
Users who fail to comply with these community guidelines will also be reported and/or blocked.
To create meaningful and valuable discussion, please stay on topic when commenting on posts to the page. If you would like to contact The Rocks please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Place Management NSW on behalf of The Rocks does not accept responsibility for the comments of fans on this page and postings to the Facebook page are not representative of the opinions of Place Management NSW or the NSW Government, nor do we confirm their accuracy.
These guidelines were updated in April 2023.