Planning an event and seeking a perfect location? Looking for high-profile integrated marketing campaigns to align with your brand? Look no further than Sydney’s iconic Darling Harbour and The Rocks. As part of its placemaking role Place Management NSW supports the delivery of events and activations through its own campaigns and partnered activities.
Every year more than 40 million people visit The Rocks and Darling Harbour, enjoying the premium waterfront locations, cultural heritage and dynamic retail offering. We partner with a variety of brands to deliver world class customer experiences, spanning product launches, VIP events, cocktail functions, brand activations and much more. Our coveted customer demographics, unrivalled locations, event expertise and signature programming create a dynamic marketing, advertising and promotional channel for brand partners.
- multitude of locations with heritage and contemporary characters that provide a stylish backdrop for a range of events.
- Highly flexible spaces for one of a kind experiences, from intimate gatherings to whole precinct events of more than 10,000 visitors.
- Dazzling Sydney Harbour and city skyline views with a uniquely vibrant atmosphere.
- Trusted venues with the highest of standards.
- Easy access to Sydney’s CBD and harbour, world class hotels, exciting retail and more with multiple convenient transport options.
- Customisable integrated marketing packages including in precinct, digital and social channels.
- Dedicated team of marketing and event experts committed to helping brands achieve executional excellence and outstanding results.
- A robust program of precinct-wide seasonal, cultural and State-significant activity that enable brands to connect with a wide audience.
Contact our dedicated Partnership team to discuss how we can amplify your brand, customise sponsor or partner packages and curate events.
Explore Darling Harbour opportunities here
A newsletter for event industry professionals and venue hirers; subscribe here to be inspired and informed.