MCA Family Space: Draw Home
A free creative activity for all ages inspired by the exhibition 'Do Ho Suh'
Add your memories of home to a growing collection of wall drawings.
This summer, drop into Draw Home at the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia and join a hands-on artmaking activity. Using string, create an outline or detail of a place you feel at home, and add it to a collection of wall drawings.
Visit again to see how your creation becomes a part of others as the collection grows over time.
Draw Home will be open every weekend and is free to participate. Entry to the exhibition is ticketed. Tickets are available online or at the information desk on Level 1.
Helpful hints while visiting the MCA
- Prams and front/rear baby carriers are welcome throughout the MCA.
- Parents' Room is on Level 2 and includes changing facilities, a microwave and accessible bathrooms.
- Change tables are on the Ground Floor, Level 2 and Level 3.
- Breast, bottle, chest, and syringe feeding is welcome
- A children's menu is available at the MCA Cafe on Level 4.
The MCA welcomes all visitors and is committed to making its programs and services accessible to everyone. Would you like to request additional support? We can provide specific support for family members with physical, intellectual, learning and sensory access requirements.
Find out more about the Access Support program.
Never miss out on events
Get updates on the latest events from The Rocks.