Children aged 3–5 years and their grown-ups take a journey through current exhibitions. Join a small safari of eight little ones and an MCA artist educator, playing games, sharing stories and exchanging ideas along the way.
After your gallery exploration, get messy in the creative studios with hands-on artmaking activities. With new themes every month, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
- First time to the MCA? Visit our Social story: how to access the MCA.
- Our Parents room is located on Level 2 with changing facilities and accessible bathrooms are located on the Ground Floor, Level 2 and Level 3.
- Grab a snack from the kids menu at the MCA Cafe on Level 4.
- Please note, we do not have a drinking fountain available onsite due to COVID-19.
- Excited about coming to the MCA? Try out our Activity: Map your way to the MCA.
The MCA welcomes all visitors and is committed to making its programs and services accessible to everyone. Find out more about our Access support program.
$28 General admission
$23 MCA Members
Parents and carers free
Bookings are required, book here.*
*Concession: Tertiary/TAFE/ESL Students with photo ID, Senior’s Card holders, Unemployed/Concession Card holders, NAVA card holders
*Booking fees apply
Never miss out on events
Get updates on the latest events from The Rocks.