Creative play sessions for children 0-5 years and their grown-ups!
Get creative in an ARTplay session for children 0–5 years and their grownups.
Families are invited to enjoy stories and artmaking inspired by the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia's current exhibitions.
Please note that booking is required.
- First time to the MCA? Visit our Visual story: how to access the MCA.
- Changing facilities and accessible bathrooms are located on the ground floor and Level 3. Our parent's room is located on Level 2 with a microwave, changing table and seating.
- Breast, bottle, chest, and syringe feeding are welcome in our programs and throughout the MCA.
- Grab a coffee and a snack from the kid's menu at the MCA Cafe on Level 4.
- Excited about coming to the MCA? Try out our Activity: Map your way to the MCA.
Access for everyone
The MCA welcomes all visitors and is committed to making its programs and services accessible to everyone. Would you like to request additional support?
Contact the MCA reception for free access support on +61 2 9245 2400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 7 days for us to respond to your query.