Pink October High Tea at Shangri-La Sydney
Delicious savouries with pink flourishes are precursors to the daintiest desserts: think cassis eclair with passionfruit cheese mousse and cassis lime cream, berry pavlova with raspberry cream and toasted coconut and lemon ricotta tart, whilst sipping sparkling.
Savour blushing-pink scones of the fluffiest sort, paired with Sydney’s finest view: the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge sparkle as you enjoy this sweetest of settings.
During October, Shangri-La Sydney will donate the proceeds from two standard Pink High Tea per day in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and Cancer Council.
Weekdays: Pink High Tea is priced from AUD 74 per person, including tea and coffee. Priced at AUD 84 per person for one glass of sparkling and priced at AUD 104 per person for free flow Australian sparkling wine. Window table minimum spend is AUD 95 per person.
Weekends: Pink High Tea is priced from AUD 94 per person, including tea and coffee. Priced at AUD 104 per person for one glass of sparkling wine and priced at AUD 124 for free flow Australian sparkling wine. Window table minimum spend is AUD 140 per person.
Pink High Tea on Level 36 will take place seven days a week in two seating times: 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm and 2:30pm – 04:30pm.
For further enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (61 2) 9250 6000.
- Sundays and Public Holiday reservations will incur a 15% surcharge.
- Special conditions apply to group and PDR reservations.
- A maximum two-hour seating time applies.
- Booking is essential and credit card details will be required to secure the booking.
- Standard cancellation policy applies (72-hours advance notice) with exception of group cancellation policy and PDR cancellation policy.
- For strict dietary requirements, 24 hours advance notice is required.