Family Space: Story Tree
A free creative activity for all ages at the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia inspired by The National 4
Unearth the storytelling potential of plants at the MCA.
Sit beneath gumtree branches and hear tales about plants from story tellers. Become a story teller yourself, by adding a drawing or written reflection to the budding Story Tree.
Visit again to see how the Story Tree grows.
Family Space: Story Tree is open every weekend and throughout school holidays during The National 4: Australian Art Now exhibition period.
Helpful hints while visiting the MCA
- Prams and front/rear baby carriers are welcome throughout the MCA.
- Our Parents' Room is on Level 2 and includes changing facilities, a microwave and accessible bathrooms.
- Change tables are on the Ground Floor and Level 2.
- Breast, bottle, chest, and syringe feeding is welcome in our programs and throughout the MCA.
- A children's menu is available at the MCA Cafeon Level 4.
The MCA welcomes all visitors and is committed to making its programs and services accessible to everyone. Would you like to request additional support? They can provide specific support for family members with physical, intellectual, learning and sensory access requirements.
Find out more about the Access Support program.
MCA Family Patron
The Balnaves Foundation
Exhibition Philanthropic Partner
The Neilson Foundation
Exhibition Strategic Sponsor