Hickson House Distiller's Table
During Vivid Sydney 2023, you can experience an exclusive culinary delight at Hickson Road Distillery hosted by head distiller Tim Stones and Australian Spirits expert Mikey Enright. Enjoy the rare opportunity to indulge in a delicious gin-paired dinner designed by renowned chef Sean Connolly at the Hickson House Distillery.
During Vivid Sydney 2023, you can experience an exclusive culinary delight at the Hickson House Distillery hosted by head distiller Tim Stones and Australian Spirits expert Mikey Enright.
Enjoy the rare opportunity to indulge in a delicious gin-paired dinner designed by renowned chef Sean Connolly at Hickson House.
Begin your evening with a welcome drink and canapés on arrival as you take in the ambience of this stunning craft distillery. Then, take a seat at the “Distiller’s Table” set in the centre of our distillery amidst copper pot stills and oak barrels, as you are served a perfectly curated, botanical-inspired menu created by Chef Sean Connolly.
Enjoy three exquisite courses, each perfectly paired with a delicious cocktail made with the latest Hickson Rd. Seven Spice Gin release:
- Sydney rock Oysters, Finger lime
- Boston Bay Mussels, fennel escabeche, bush tomato
- Kangaroo Fillet, 7-spiced salt, Warrigal salsa verde
Paired with Pearl 2.0 Martini – Oyster pearl infused Hickson Rd. Seven Spice Gin, kelp vermouth, Acqua Bianca, samphire
- Abrolhos Island Half shell scallops, 7 Spiced gin and native citrus butter
Paired with Myrtle Mayhem – Hickson Rd. Seven Spice Gin, fino sherry, lemon myrtle w. HR Seven Spice salt rim
- Dry -Aged Wollemi Duck, Anise Myrtle spiced Carrot, bitter orange, wattle seed
- Duck Fat Roasties
Paired with Carrotini –Hickson Rd. Seven Spice Gin, Aquavit, roasted carrot Lillet Blanc, orange bitters
- Basque cheesecake, Quince, Wattle seed
Paired with Magnificent Seven - Hickson Rd. Seven Spice Gin, Pommeau de Normandie, ginger, lemon curd, tonka bean & wattleseed
This is a rare opportunity to get an exclusive, behind the scenes understanding of our gin and whisky making process.
Once your evening is complete, enjoy the incredible Vivid Sydney lightshow right outside the doors and take in the views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
- Welcome drink and canapès on arrival
- Three-course a la carte menu created by Sean Connolly
- Matching cocktails with every course served (a selection of beer and wine is also available)
- Get an exclusive, behind the scenes understanding of the gin and whisky making process
- This experience is available for three nights only, Thursday 8th, 15th and 29th of June 2023
- This experience has a duration of two hours; from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- Limited to max 20 guests per event
- $195 p.p
- Bookings are essential
- Most dietary requirements can be accommodated, please specify at time of booking
- Participants must be 18 years and over as this experience involves alcohol; photo ID may be required
- All participants should wear closed sole shoes for the tour as this takes place in a working distillery
- Responsible Service of Alcohol regulations will be adhered to strictly
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior your tour