NYE at Ploos
Commence your NYE at Ploos with a glass of Taittinger and canapés on arrival. Then, enjoy a lush multi course ‘Loux’ sharing menu filled with all the sensorial dishes Conistis and long-time Exec Chef, James Roberts love.
Widely regarded as the pioneer of Grecian cuisine in Australia, Conistis’ perspective on South Aegean dining combines his love of regional Mediterranean flavours, expertise in sourcing local produce and passion for reviving old favourites with a modern twist.
So, if you’re looking for a sophisticated and iconic dining experience that combines the very best of Australian produce with South Aegean culinary inspiration and direct views of Sydney’s iconic Opera House – choose Ploos.
The sharing menu consists of signature plates including:
- Kataifi tart with whipped feta
- Pastourmas and candied eggplant
- Abrolhols Octopus
- Carob Taramosalata with caper shoots
- Grilled halloumi, fennel glyvko, lemon sprinkled with isot pepper
- Kingfish omos, boukovo, lemon oregano and olive oil
- Nissiotiki Salad, tomato, aged feta, onion, cucumber, pickled samphire
- Lamb rump souvlakia, afelia spices, roast tomato yoghurt, green olive salad
Outdoor Dining: $850 per head inc champagne on arrival, multi course menu and more.
Indoor Dining: $750 per head inc champagne on arrival, multi course menu and more.
Saturday, 31 Dec, 8pm - late
Bay 7, 7/27 Circular Quay West,
The Rocks, NSW, 2000