Saké The Rocks is offering a Sushi Masterclass and Banquet dinner this August.
Guests will learn from Japanese Sushi Masters how to make sushi from scratch, followed by dinner in their private room. Guests will be served the New Classics set menu.
- Wednesday 24 August – 6:30pm
- Thursday 25 August – 6:30pm
A maximum of 12 participants are available per session.
New Classics Menu
- Nori crisps with tuna & kingfish
- Hiramasa kingfish with coriander infused ponzu, lime & jalapeño kosho
- Popcorn shrimp with yuzu and chilli bean mayonnaise
- Steamed prawn dumplings with spicy ponzu
- Prawn tempura hand roll & salmon avocado maki roll
- Zabuton wagyu rump cap with yakiniku tare
- Chocolate mousse with sesame ice cream and raspberry jelly chocolate crunch
A maximum of 12 participants can be accommodated at each session. The banquet dinner is held communally in our Private Dining room and beverages can be ordered on the day.
Special dietary requirements cannot be accommodated. Menu substitutions are not available
Booking Terms and Conditions:
Full prepayment is required to secure bookings for this experience. Sake must receive confirmation no later than 48 hours prior to the event. Cancellation fees apply.