Tayim x De Beaurepaire Wine, Dine and Belly Dancing Experience
Tayim have partnered with De Beaurepaire Wines in the next installment of their sell-out wine dinner!
Tayim have teamed up with the amazing De Beaurepaire Wines, who produce elegant French-style wines from their single estate vineyard in Rylstone, NSW.
The De Beaurepaire family discovered an ancient limestone rich terroir with shallow sandy soils and an ultra-cool inland climate, similar to their homeland of Burgundy. It's no wonder they were awarded the 2018 Australian Wine of the Year and the 2022 Best Small Cellar Door!
Experience a 4-course dinner prepared by Tayim Restaurant & Bar’s Executive Chef Leron Ben Avraham, expertly paired with De Beaurepaire wines. And, to make the evening even more special, they'll have the passionate and friendly Will de Beaurepaire, Director of Wines guiding you through each pairing produced on his family’s historic and picturesque vineyard.
But wait, there's more! A Belly Dancer will also take centre stage with an expressive artistic dance performance to add some spice to the evening.
Trust us, this is an experience you won't want to miss!
Date: Wednesday, 10th May 2023
Time: Arrival at 6:30pm
Price: $165 per person | $148 Accor Plus Members
RSVP: by 9th May 2023, unless sold out prior
- This is an 18+ event.
- Seating is a mix of communal tables and high and low seats. Please state your preference in the booking notes upon booking.
- A valid Accor Plus membership must be held to take advantage of the special rate.
- Dietary requirements must be made clear when booking. Our team will do our best to accommodate these requests.
- This menu is subject to change according to seasonal availability.
- Wine pairings are subject to the collaborating winery.
- Limited tickets available until sold out.
- Images for illustrative purposes only.