The Rocks and Darling Harbour provide unsurpassed opportunities for high reaching creative brand activations and promotions.
Every year more than 40 million people visit The Rocks and Darling Harbour, enjoying the premium waterfront locations, cultural heritage and dynamic retail offering. We partner with a variety of brands to deliver world class customer experiences, spanning product launches, VIP events, cocktail functions, brand activations and much more. Our coveted customer demographics, unrivalled locations, event expertise and signature programming create a dynamic marketing, advertising and promotional channel for brand partners.
- multitude of locations with heritage and contemporary characters that provide a stylish backdrop for a range of events.
- Highly flexible spaces for one of a kind experiences, from intimate gatherings to whole precinct events of more than 10,000 visitors.
- Dazzling Sydney Harbour and city skyline views with a uniquely vibrant atmosphere.
- Trusted venues with the highest of standards.
- Easy access to Sydney’s CBD and harbour, world class hotels, exciting retail and more with multiple convenient transport options.
- Customisable integrated marketing packages including in precinct, digital and social channels.
- Dedicated team of marketing and event experts committed to helping brands achieve executional excellence and outstanding results.
- A robust program of precinct-wide seasonal, cultural and State-significant activity that enable brands to connect with a wide audience.
Dîner en Blanc
Dîner en Blanc is an elegant large-scale picnic from Paris that takes place annually in a secret location. Tumbalong Park was the 2019 venue, organisers claiming a very successful event with valued support from PMNSW’s event team.
McDonalds Monopoly Peel & Reveal
A promotional launch for McDonalds Monopoly in 2018 was staged in Western Promenade Circular Quay capitalising on high footfall and generating high engagement.
Through a partnership with BBR Agency, the popular and successful Bastille Festival Sydney was expanded across Circular Quay and The Rocks enabling more activation opportunities and further growth and retail integration.
smoothFM Festival of Chocolate
smoothFM partnered with PMNSW to deliver the incredibly popular Festival of Chocolate at the premium, central, water-side location working alongside the experienced and supportive team at PMNSW.
A newsletter for event industry professionals and venue hirers; subscribe here to be inspired and informed.